First Time Login Instructions for Employee Fiduciary
1. Go to: www.planlogin.com
2. To log in, you will need to enter the following information:
a. Username: Social Security Number (no dashes)
b. Password: Last 4 digits of Social Security Number
c. Select Role: Participant
3. Upon logging in for the first time, you will be taken to the Enrollment Steps screen.
4. Complete Your Personal Information section, Email section, Username Information, Security Question and then click "next."
5. The next screen, "Select Investment" allows you to make investment elections. Click "next" when completed.
6. Confirm and Submit screen will show you all of the information you have entered, review this information and click "submit."
7. The last step is to click "go to plan."
For accessing forms through Employee Fiduciary:
Login first: www.planlogin.com and then go to the forms tab.
If you have any questions or problems accessing the Trade PMR account platform, please
contact Jane Huserova, Wealth Management Administrative Assistant, at (240) 316-